BAADER 221 PELAGIC FISH PROCESSING LINE
Best performance with a wide scale of opportunities
The solution for pelagic processing has a wide range of possibilities.
From manual fed heading and gutting to fully automated processing incl. skinning and portioning, everything is possible.
All components are developed for high-speed processing and are industry-proven.
The automatic version includes a distribution system for a constant product flow, a section for automatic feeding of each tray and a camera module to check the raw material before processing.
The BAADER 220 and BAADER 221 Processing Systems are the most flexible systems in the world.
Different line configurations are available to meet the customer’s demands and it is possible to combine new components with existing plant components.
- Herring, mackerel (other species on request)
RAW MATERIAL (approx.)
- Herring: 22–40 cm approx. 75–450 g
- Herb herring: 22–40 cm approx. 75–450 g
- Salted herring: 22–40 cm approx. 75–450 g
- Mackerel: 25–42 cm approx. 200–600 g
- Herring: 340 trays/min.
- Herb herring: max. 180 trays/min.
- Salted herring : max. 180 trays/min.
- Mackerel: max. 200 trays/min.